Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy November

Yay, I have begun to receive mail.  Email is great, but there is something special about receiving physical lettters and pictures.  It appears that it takes between 10 and 17 days for mail to reach me from the states.  Keep this is mind, as I will not be at this address for the month of December.  That is when the break between school years is.  I am not sure where I will be during December so mail may be best be sent to Phyllis, my site coordinator. I am not sure what that address is, so I will put that up soon. I hope everyone had a fun Halloween.  I went to Nairobi to celebrate with my fellow Americans. Seeing as I did not have my full arsenal of costumes I had to settle for a flowerchild of the 60s and wear my tie-dye and a bandana with a peace sign and a guitar case. My extensive facial hair helped too. I hope everyone is having a great fall season.  Until next time.

1 comment: